Drop Policy - We truly value the opportunity to work with your child. However we understand that sometimes even the best laid plans change and that your child's enrollment must be dropped or changed, if even for a short time. Our policy is simply 1) fill-out a drop notice (please pick one up at the office), and give a minimum 30-days notice. We appreciate your assistance in allowing us to maintain the highest quality classes with consistent coach/student ratio's.
Make-Up Policy – In the event your child must miss a class, kindly give us a call (503) 492-4115 or email (email@example.com) to let us know prior to the missed class. This will allow you to schedule a make-up class of equal duration. You may either call, email or come-in to schedule the make-up class. Please understand, the make-up may or may-not be with the same coach as your normal class, and it may / may not be at the same time or day as your normal class. You must schedule and complete the make-up class within 30-days of the missed class. (Please note that make-up classes are not allowed once the drop-time is elapsed, if your account is not current, or if you fail to contact the office prior to the missed class.)
Late Fees / Return Check / NSF Fees - Tuition and/or fee's are due prior to the 5th of each month. Accounts remaining unpaid after the close of business on 5th of each month will incur a late fee in the amount of $15. NSF or checks returned for any other reason are subject to a $25 fee which will be added to your balance. (Late fees for competitive team members is $20)
Team / Member Handbook – A hard copy of the team handbook is provided to new team members, and distributed to every team member to reflect changes. There is a specific version for the girls teams, and another specific to the boys teams.
Basic Rules / Safety Regulations – For the safety and security of all our students, we ask that every student follow the coach or staff's instructions at all times.
- For the safety of all participants, we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Please note that students should wait in the lobby and check-in with the office prior to each class. The coach will get you and lead you to your first event.
- We ask that parents and guests please not use any flash photography. Flash photography can seriously hamper a gymnasts concentration and put them at risk on difficult skills or apparatus.
- Restrooms are available on the lower level next to the team room in the large gym. Additionally, a restroom is available in the small gym in the corner next to the floor.. Please escort your young child to / from the restrooms so as not to let them stray onto the floor or under the bars where they may run the risk of injury.
- Long hair needs to be up or secured. Please ask in the office if you need assistance, rubber bands, etc.
- All parents are welcome to stay and watch or drop-in at any time. However, we ask for the benefit of everyone please view from the viewing area upstairs. Siblings will be happy to play in the kids play / reading area also. Kindly assist your child in picking-up whatever toys or books he / she used during the visit.
- Parents, siblings and any other non-NGTC enrolled students are not allowed on the floor or on any apparatus at any time. Serious injury can result.
- Please don't use lotion or other ointment on your child's hands. These can make the equipment slick and risk your, and others people kids health.
- Please DO NOT walk across the blue gymnastics floor, unless specifically escorted by a member of the NGTC Staff. If you wish to view from the opposite gym, please walk around the building along the West side, or drive around. We apologize for this inconvenience, but must ask you to abide by this rule to reduce the risk of serious injury to the athletes, and also to yourself.
- Snacks are available or sale in the office. However, we ask that you not take food/drink onto or near any of the equipment.