The question of whom to trust with your son or daughters gymnastics, we believe, comes down to one basic principle that's reflected in our tagline: Habits…For A Lifetime!
Many organizations talk of their mission statements and great "value", but our plan is so simple it bears repeating: Habits…For a Lifetime! You might add "healthy" to the beginning of that statement, but it's assumed that the habits we teach are healthy. And, you'd assume the habits taught at every gym are healthy, right? Well, you'd be wrong.
From the moment you walk into Northwest Gymnastics you'll feel the comfort, safety and professionalism that comes from our staff and families. From the positive affirmations on the wall, to the daily positive quote on the board, we walk-the-walk. Just look at our snack options. You won't find the fresh fruit, organic energy bars and wide variety of healthy alternatives we offer at other gyms!
Perhaps most significantly however, are our coaches. Our custom workouts are designed around the latest motion studies and stretching techniques to ensure proper safety. And, the NGTC vision of long-term planning for every student ensures that even students with no interest in competing are learning the skills laid out by the USAG, gymnastics governing body.
The USAG has spent years developing a program based on safety studies and feedback from member gyms. We simply have taken that program, added the latest sports science and sports medicine to it and applied it across the board. All our classes, from the beginning basic rec. class to advanced optionals level, has a plan, both daily and long-term, to move students forward. You should notice at any level your child getting stronger, more physically fit, more flexible, and expressing more confidence through a more positive demeanor.
It doesn't make sense for parents to pay for their kids a class where the kids simply enjoy an hour of playtime, for example.
Comparing prices? We aren't the cheapest…and we are proud of it! However, you'll agree with our happy customers that we ARE the BEST VALUE. How? Glad you asked!:
1. We charge a monthly tuition, while other gyms, dance and recreational facilities charge session tuition rates. This always equates to at least one, and many times two additional tuition payments over a 12-month
period. It doesn't need to be that complicated…. We charge what we charge….we don't try and hide it with fancy "session" times.
2. Class sizes at NGTC are the smallest in this region. Our recreational class sizes average 1 to 7, teacher to student ratio. Our team ratios are even better at 1 to 5. You can pay less….but what are you paying for?
3. Every year our kids are involved in extra activities. We sponsor an annual Halloween Party, benefitting the local community, a visit with Santa at our Annual Christmas Party in which all proceeds benefit SnowCap, and more.
4. Your first class is always free! We are so sure you and your child will love the NGTC experience, that we always offer a free introductory class. No strings attached!
5. And there's plenty more….We invite you to come-in and experience the NGTC Difference for yourself!
They can learn discipline, self-respect, self-control, goal setting and so many things, (i.e.Habits…for a Lifetime!) during class while still having a great time!
That is NGTC! the choice is obvious.
And those are among the reasons we invite you to bring your son or daughter for a free introductory class. Let them experience the NGTC difference.