Our top skilled coaches will train your child to be their very best. Reach the Highest bar in the sport you never knew you loved.
As you engage in gymnastics, you condition your muscles to be more flexible. Not only can this benefit you while you do gymnastics, but it also reduces the risk of injury.
increased bone health
Weight-bearing exercise benefits your bones as it helps them stay in shape while preventing brittleness
Because you have to use your muscles to such a large degree during gymnastics, the sport will definitely make you stronger and tone your muscles
State & Regional Champions
pre-school, Recreational & team
We have a program for all ages and skill levels (classes max at 18 years). give us a call or stop in to learn more about our current offerings.
Monday & Tuesday: 9am – 8pm
Wednesday: 1pm – 7:30pm
Thursday & Friday: 10:30am – 8:pm
Saturday: 8:45am – 9pm (may vary by week)
Sunday: Special events only. contact for details
- Saturdays: 3pm – 5pm
- Sundays: 12:30pm, 3pm, & 5:30pm
- 2 hours of unforgettable fun!
- Bring up to 11 additional guests (kids playing on equipment)
- Non-members charged an additional $25 non-member fee
Parent's Night Out Open Gym
- Every other Saturday from 6pm – 9pm
- Members are eligible to receive a $5 discount. Offer only applies when paying cash 1+ days in advance.
Morning open gym play times
- 1 hour morning open gyms for kids walking up to 18 years. pre-registration required.
- Every other Tuesday 11:15am – 12:15pm
Winter Wonderland Rec Meet
- Friday, January 5th 5pm
- Doors Open 4pm
- Registration closes Nov. 19th
- NGTC Rec girls ages 2.5 – 18
- NGTC will be hosting other teams on Saturday & Sunday following the rec meet. Meet fee gets your gymnast a free leotard and free admission to the competition over the weekend.